Colorado Springs, Colorado
1.7

In my opinion, Autozone.com DOES NOT GO THE EXTRA MILE, it does not even come close to the starting line. Just a bunch of arrogant employees, that claim that they do not have the power to solve problems. To give you an idea how bad this company is, even after politely calling the CEO's office, over 3 hours ago, and being told that I would hear back quickly, well it's over 3 hours!

I started to deal with this on 12/31/14 with "live chat" who although polite, could do nothing to resolve the situation, now 5 days later, I still do not have the parts(actually they never shipped them), so I go back on live chat, and I'm told there is nothing they can do. I call customer NO service #, the poor guy that answered, spoke very strange English, but at least I was able to communicate, and it appeared that he did everything he could to be of help, when I asked for a manager, things went down hill, "Angie 1-800-288-6966" all she could do is nonstop talking, while I was trying to explain the problem, she kept getting louder and louder, every time I asked her to listen to the problem. So finally I called Jean Stucky the CEO's secretary(901-495-6750), she was very pleasant and caring, I gave her the information, and she promised a return call with a resolution, NO call as of yet. Mr. William C. Rhodes III must not have much respect for his costumers, you know the ones that pay his astronomical salary of ("Forbes") $32.86 million for 5 yrs starting in 2012. I wonder how many Autozone board members actually shop at Autozone, and are happy how their customers are treated,(don't worry I will contact them too) I also wonder how stock holders will react after they read my story all over social media. Mr. Rhodes, I'm sure that my $150 +- order does not mater to you, and I was forced to cancel it as I needed that part on a timely basis. But sir, I hope that it maters to thousand of potential costumers that will shop elsewhere after reading what I was put through.

Good Luck,

Gus

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments