2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I went to Auto zone and had the same issues today in Marrietta GA.The employee came out with this tester and said aw,yeah your battery is killing your alternator so I obviously said fine change the battery for $200.00 bucks then all of the sudden my dash doesn't work he says to me read your manual it should tell you how to reset it Wow... for 200.00 dollars that was my answer huh!!! Where's customer satisfaction duh gone I see well don't worry I will never return to autozone I should have just went to the dealer of it wanted to be screwed.

Peterjones_914 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Autozone. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Autozone to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Autozone and autozone car part replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

I'm sure there's someone alive that knows every year, make, and model of every manufacturer when the battery is disconnected what the car will do. C'mon..