Ridgeland, Mississippi

Indianapolis ;In store Mangers' Called the police on me Asher Hill on me. No reason would not return my battery that was in my name.

I have a video on (Facebook) My facebook name is Redd Hill . I had over 17 videos of these vicious attempts of bad customer satisfaction. Im down to just a few. Washington and Sherman is holding a part (11413) of mine that belongs to me and wont give it back i have various complaints.

Im tired of this happening to me. I work on cars for a living I follow your polices to the fullest and im going through the chain commandments of these matters. They try banning me with no logical expresion to why I cant be a customer. Its just mind bobbling.

And such a head ache out in this city alone. Ive been to autozones world wild and never was I treated like a criminal so much in my life. I want justice.

Im willing to not file an Law suit if you addreas this sitiuation promptly. My number is (317) 493-9645

Comments