Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

Battery wont hold charge after listening to radio for about 10 minutes. Went to autozone to replace battery still under warranty wont honor.

Been there 3 times with battery and of course it;s fully charge i just had a jump and drove straight there. Tested battery its full charged. Told me its my starter, so i went and had that replaced. battery died again.

Cant replace battery with warranty battery has a charge.

So i went to goodyear and probably a bad cell sold me a battery life is fine. Autozone said its probably bad cables or other electrical issues its not the battery god made it when he was creating the universe.

Comments

So, it absolutely had to be the battery? NOTHING else???

I don't buy it one bit. If you have a closed circuit somewhere, you could be draining the battery faster than norm. I have seen it before, someone's battery was constantly dead. Always coming in to have it charged and tested.

I asked them if there were any internal bulbs that might be blown out. Come to find out the dome light was out, and the switch was on. The customer wasn't aware of it. Replaced the bulb, turned the switch off, and VOILA!

the battery issue was solved. I have to laugh when everyone comes to the absolute solution that is is Auto Zone's product that is bad. So nothing else goes wrong on your car? You made the statement of: "Autozone said its probably bad cables or other electrical issues its not the battery god made it when he was creating the universe." Um...

Yeah. Have you checked those out? I bet you did, noticed that you had a bad cable, or a bad ground. You're just not humble enough to say, "Yeah, it wasn't the battery after all." I have worked for both Auto Zone, and O'Reilly.

They use the same equipment to check batteries/alt/starters. If one said, the other said bad, pretty good chance you have a bad wire or ground somewhere on your vehicle.

AutoZone Reviews