Verified Reviewer

3.9

I called this store just to ask what register my dad made this battery purchase force and was left I hold for 15 minutes I hung up and called back h I asked that may I speak to his supervisor he said. That he is the I my one on in charge and said 8 2asnt special you *** And hung up .

I called back after calling the Auto zone onvcottage way and fult9n told him what happened if he could please. All for me to require about the info I. Leaders and. Then on I called back I there was the same young man who answeedcfirst with respect though said *** like I said I'm the one in charged tonite and hung up again.

I tried calling aga8n and got the same. Reply when I asked him his name . I was so very. Disrespectful and totally not even called for I did nothing to warrant that type of treament so I M letting you o la that rha5 hot head young man is very disrespectful to women and he does hang out in the hood is a gang member and 8s very a give to women come he doesnt.

Deserve to hold at job here if he can't handle. Talking to customers in the right manners without having to.

All me outta of my name just because he couldn't go smoke his weed or that it was lot of customers understood that I had to 2 WAit I. Like everyone else though to constantly be rude and cusding me cuz I asked him for his name isn't somebodythat wants to keep a job working with people in his community and make a living 8 feel depressed and totaly don't understand that 2hy would someone do me l8kethat

User's recommendation: Don't go to the st9re on Marysville they ghetto in professional and threatens to kick my ***.

Preferred solution: Fire employee.

Comments