8949 University Ave Ne, Minneapolis, MN 55434
Verified Reviewer

5.0

What happened was is I got hired by the manager of the best company I've ever worked for in my whole life. I consider my co-workers as my 2nd family.

Everyone is so laid back. They make you feel good, like a close knit community. If you make a mistake you don't get chewed out. You get told what you did wrong in a calm reaffirming manner.

I've been with Auto Zone for just a bit over 2 months. My pay is just right for myself and my wife for now. It pays the bill's. That's all I really care about right now.

I like driving for Auto Zone. I drive for the fairly new Mega Hub in MN. All that talk about Auto Zone being a bad company is just plain nonsense, by former employee's who never saw the big picture. For 1 the customer wouldn't be at a store if they didn't need help.

Selling them add-on's is probably the best idea. Some customer's need that extra little push to buy the add-on, because they'll need that product in the long run.

You who criticize are 100% in the wrong job. If you can't say anything nice, just keep your mouth shut and move on.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

AutoZone Pros: People always helpful, I like the way they treat me.

Comments