Nanuet, New York

Own a local repair shop and went to purchase windshield wipers. Counter person did not know that I spent $87K in this store last year.

Reached for my AutoZone rewards key tab and the *** counter person kept trying to prob the card even though I said" hold on" 5x as I tried to isolate the tab from the others I had. Finally threw my keys down to stop the nonsense. Manager was 5 feet away and could care less what was going on. On my way back to the shop i called to speak to the manager.

When she started to laugh as I complained I informed her about how much i spend there each year under my business name.

Will not be going back there anymore. Advanced Auto and Miele Auto Parts are a bit further from my shop, but since they treat customers with disrespect I am OK with changing my business plan and spending my money elsewhere.

P.S.

I will make sure other businesses in the area are made aware of my experience so that they can help spread the word of a very poor customer experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Customer Care.

AutoZone Cons: How you treat people.

Comments

You threw your keys down like a spoiled toddler and you want respect?

AutoZone Reviews