Autozone - rebuilt alternators are garbage
I have a 1998 dodge caravan.This will be my third rebuilt alternator that I'll have to put in.
The first I put in 2007, the second April 2010 and now the third June 2010.No problem with the life time warrenty,but this alternator is not easy to put in and take out.Where they rebuild them they need to chage everything out,not just doing what needs to be done.This is my last time I will change this out.I will demand my money back next time.This will be the last alternator I'll buy there.f3a0a50 review #187401
You may also like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "Suddenly bam bam..epkimi has to be out of the office for so called medical..problems ? The new nazi of Experience Project ? Who bans people, suspend them , like a freaking 12..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids. i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner. They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate. I..."