Autozone - rebuilt alternators are garbage
I have a 1998 dodge caravan.This will be my third rebuilt alternator that I'll have to put in.
The first I put in 2007, the second April 2010 and now the third June 2010.No problem with the life time warrenty,but this alternator is not easy to put in and take out.Where they rebuild them they need to chage everything out,not just doing what needs to be done.This is my last time I will change this out.I will demand my money back next time.This will be the last alternator I'll buy there.11829544 review #187401
You may also like
- "In October, I purchased a bagger system ship-to-store from Sears dot com to Sears in Reidsville, Nc. Two days later, I returned the item and purchased one that fit my..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm. The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part..."