Autozone - Rebuilt alternators are garbage
I have a 1998 dodge caravan.This will be my third rebuilt alternator that I'll have to put in.
The first I put in 2007, the second April 2010 and now the third June 2010.No problem with the life time warrenty,but this alternator is not easy to put in and take out.Where they rebuild them they need to chage everything out,not just doing what needs to be done.This is my last time I will change this out.I will demand my money back next time.This will be the last alternator I'll buy there.review #187401
You may also like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later. Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same..."
- "Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen. The screen..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."