Autozone - rebuilt alternators are garbage
I have a 1998 dodge caravan.This will be my third rebuilt alternator that I'll have to put in.
The first I put in 2007, the second April 2010 and now the third June 2010.No problem with the life time warrenty,but this alternator is not easy to put in and take out.Where they rebuild them they need to chage everything out,not just doing what needs to be done.This is my last time I will change this out.I will demand my money back next time.This will be the last alternator I'll buy there.c1b9a89
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- " I ordered hey motor for my furnace from ebay.it was shipped on the 20th of november it is now november 26th.they say for trackingwill be delivered november 24th and..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."