Autozone - Rebuilt alternators are garbage
I have a 1998 dodge caravan.This will be my third rebuilt alternator that I'll have to put in.
The first I put in 2007, the second April 2010 and now the third June 2010.No problem with the life time warrenty,but this alternator is not easy to put in and take out.Where they rebuild them they need to chage everything out,not just doing what needs to be done.This is my last time I will change this out.I will demand my money back next time.This will be the last alternator I'll buy there.review #187401
You may also like
- "Today(24th March 2015) I went to return the dirty power steering fluid i pumped out of my car and its less than 5 quat and return it to Autozone..."
- "Hi I am here to "advise (or) ask" Auto Zone why they permit homeless people to sleep in or around their dumpsters at store # 1051 at 1200 S.W. 12..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."
- "I ordered Frieze carpet from Empire. The sales guy specifically mentioned that Empire takes care of their customers. "One lady didn't like her carpet so Empire replaced it..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "Stay the *** away. Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen. It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible. Can't tell you it's defective!..."
- "I purchased a Reload It when the walgreens cashier didn't know how to load my card. Instead of taking 5 minutes to drive up the street to walmart, I just..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."