Autozone rewards program is a scam
I have had reward card worth $ 20.00 for months evey time I go to buy something I cant spend the $ 20.00.They tell me some nonsense about the computer etc Then I call the customer service and they tell me I have $ 20,00 credit.
I needed a new battery. The City Ave Autozone in Philadelphia would not honor my $ 20.00 reward card so I walked out and went to Firestone. The autozone store was understaffed rude sales people rushed you every purchase.
Later I called on the phone was placed on hold till I gave up.review #193733
You may also like
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "Today(24th March 2015) I went to return the dirty power steering fluid i pumped out of my car and its less than 5 quat and return it to Autozone..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "I ordered the white, leatherette Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket storage bench. The storage bench arrived as promised, but with a tear or snag on the bottom. Soon after arrival,..."
- "During a routine skin incision the surgeon cut bones nerves and tendons all without my permission or approval. After recovery I lodged a complaint with patient advocacy with absolutely..."
- "We purchased a 20x16 Canvas Awning from Landis Decorating Inc. in Quakertown PA, that replaced a Sunbrella Awning that Richard Landis said was the wrong material to be used on..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."