Autozone rewards program is a scam
I have had reward card worth $ 20.00 for months evey time I go to buy something I cant spend the $ 20.00.They tell me some nonsense about the computer etc Then I call the customer service and they tell me I have $ 20,00 credit.
I needed a new battery. The City Ave Autozone in Philadelphia would not honor my $ 20.00 reward card so I walked out and went to Firestone. The autozone store was understaffed rude sales people rushed you every purchase.
Later I called on the phone was placed on hold till I gave up.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I am a disabled vet. that was on my way to a new job, a chance to get my life back when I had a motor burn up. Utilized money..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "MIKE PLEASE WE ARE BEGGING YOU PLEASE GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK. I WILL PAY THE POSTAGE!!!! WE REALLY NEED IT I HAVE 3 SMALL CHILDREN. I paid Mike Durrant of..."
- "The pictures speak volumes ..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "OK hi, I'm Krystal B. I JUST wanted to let it be known that all the false allegations are just non sense. Because I will be honest I did look..."
- "Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised..."