Autozone rewards program is a scam
I have had reward card worth $ 20.00 for months evey time I go to buy something I cant spend the $ 20.00.They tell me some nonsense about the computer etc Then I call the customer service and they tell me I have $ 20,00 credit.
I needed a new battery. The City Ave Autozone in Philadelphia would not honor my $ 20.00 reward card so I walked out and went to Firestone. The autozone store was understaffed rude sales people rushed you every purchase.
Later I called on the phone was placed on hold till I gave up.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "During a routine skin incision the surgeon cut bones nerves and tendons all without my permission or approval. After recovery I lodged a complaint with patient advocacy with absolutely..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "I ordered the white, leatherette Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket storage bench. The storage bench arrived as promised, but with a tear or snag on the bottom. Soon after arrival,..."
- "De: Carlos Enviado el: martes, 30 de junio de 2015 0:23 Para: 'Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L.'; 'Info - M. ALHAMBRA, S.L.' Asunto: RE: Guitar 5P CW E2 Hello Jorge, I sent the pictures of..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."