Autozone rewards program is a scam
I have had reward card worth $ 20.00 for months evey time I go to buy something I cant spend the $ 20.00.They tell me some nonsense about the computer etc Then I call the customer service and they tell me I have $ 20,00 credit.
I needed a new battery. The City Ave Autozone in Philadelphia would not honor my $ 20.00 reward card so I walked out and went to Firestone. The autozone store was understaffed rude sales people rushed you every purchase.
Later I called on the phone was placed on hold till I gave up.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Installed a new AutoZone branded water pump, new thermostat (pretested), new hoses, new drive belt, and new idler pulley when the vehicle started going over temp under high drive and..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary , We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "Hi I am here to "advise (or) ask" Auto Zone why they permit homeless people to sleep in or around their dumpsters at store # 1051 at 1200 S.W. 12..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight..."
- "The first picture is what I ordered and the second is what was delivered. Obviously not even relatively close at all. I paid over $80 for this arrangement..."
- "Dishonesty to Court. Lying to High Court Masters and Judges. Lending a helping hand to those involved in cheating, dishonesty, ripping people off, causing them losses, SLAPP suits, etc.. In the case..."
- "I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp. I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my..."