Autozone - Auto Zone sold me the wrong parts.
Auto Zone doesn't care about thier customers.They gave my wife the wrong spark plugs.
My wife got them installed and her Envoy runs bad and gets poor gas mileage. The manger of the Auto Zone store said she needed the plugs back with the boxes (which were thrown away) or I have to buy new ones ($35.00) and pay to get them changed again. She also said I would have to put on a claim and maybe get some money back. I am in the military and only her for a week and this claim will take weeks.
I cannot take a chance that they will take advantage of my wife again.I will never spend a cent in an Auto Zone again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "I think there has been some misunderstanding on your part, so let me clarify: We have never claimed this to be structural damage The fact that this is a 14 year old..."
- "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..."
- "I take my daughter once a week to McDonalds. McDonald's had the Happy Meal advertised for $1. I ordered my food. The cashier processed order more than $1...."
- "Very disappointment by the cake that I received from Audrey's Fine Baked Goods in West Sayville, NY. Yes, the cake looked beautiful. Yes, the cake..."
- "I am Lead Generation provider. 10 days ago i send 3000 Leads to Alan ... Now he not pay me. I have some prove that he say send me..."
- "Returned a Fiat 500 Lounge to GreenMotion at Stansted today after a two day rental and was charged £156 for the tiniest scratch on the alloy. It had been noted..."