Autozone - Auto Zone sold me the wrong parts.
Auto Zone doesn't care about thier customers.They gave my wife the wrong spark plugs.
My wife got them installed and her Envoy runs bad and gets poor gas mileage. The manger of the Auto Zone store said she needed the plugs back with the boxes (which were thrown away) or I have to buy new ones ($35.00) and pay to get them changed again. She also said I would have to put on a claim and maybe get some money back. I am in the military and only her for a week and this claim will take weeks.
I cannot take a chance that they will take advantage of my wife again.I will never spend a cent in an Auto Zone again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Today(24th March 2015) I went to return the dirty power steering fluid i pumped out of my car and its less than 5 quat and return it to Autozone..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I take my daughter once a week to McDonalds. McDonald's had the Happy Meal advertised for $1. I ordered my food. The cashier processed order more than $1...."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "I think there has been some misunderstanding on your part, so let me clarify: We have never claimed this to be structural damage The fact that this is a 14 year old..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."